Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
Vehicles For Veterans is a vehicle donation program benefiting veterans’ charities across the U.S. Most of the country’s disabled and other veteran programs rely on donations from generous people like you to give back to those who selflessly fought for the United States.
Why Donate Your Car?
When you donate a car to Vehicles For Veterans, your donation benefits veterans’ charities all around the U.S. and helps to provide a better life for American veterans. Your donation to Vehicles For Veterans can help veterans by providing them with what they need during hardships and times of crisis.
Donate Today And Make A Difference In The Life Of A Veteran
Vehicles For Veterans benefits veterans through charities, helping to provide strength and encouragement to men and women who have served our country. During a time of need, donations to Vehicles For Veterans can work to provide what veterans need. If you have a veteran in your family, you know that transitioning back to life as a civilian can be difficult for veterans.
Donating A Car Benefits You
Helping veterans with your car donation is an amazing feeling, but car donation also benefits you!
- Enjoy fast and free pick up or towing of your vehicle, whether the vehicle runs or not
- We will pick up your vehicle nearly anywhere in South Dakota, including Sioux Falls, Rapid City and Pierre.
- You will receive a tax deduction for your charitable contribution
- You get rid of a vehicle in an easy and hassle-free way. Car donation is a great alternative to selling or trading in a vehicle.
- Your car donation contributes to the green movement since your vehicle will be recycled and reused to build new vehicles or auctioned off for a new owner to use.
- You will be helping to provide American veterans and their families with a better life and an easier transition after life away from home.
If you are ready to donate your car to help veterans throughout the U.S., please call 1-866-920-1917 to speak with a member of our staff. Alternatively, fill out an online donation form and you will be contacted by a member of our staff within 24 hours of the next business day. A tax-deductible receipt will be mailed out for you to keep and deduct from next year’s taxes.