Top Gifts To Get Your Caregiver
This month we recognize our military caregivers. Here are fabulous things you can give your caregiver to show how thankful you are for them.
During the holidays you might give your caregiver a gift and it might not cross your mind throughout the year. During the month of May, it is a great time to give back to the person who makes your life a little easier. Here are some great ideas:
- Thank You Card: Give your caregiver a card with a little note that lets them know how thankful you are to have them. Something as simple as this will bring a smile to your caregiver’s face.
- Flowers: If you know that your caregiver has a favorite flower or plant, you can have fresh flowers delivered to them or buy them their favorite plant to add to their landscaping at home.
- Pamper Your Caregiver: You can give them an “at home” spa kit with candles, or buy them a gift card to a spa. This will give them some much-needed time to relax.
- Night Out: If you notice that your caregiver could really use a night out with a loved one or friends, give them a gift card to their favorite place, so they and enjoy their favorite food and atmosphere.
- Favorite Drink: If your caregiver talks about their favorite wine, coffee or other drink, keep that in mind when buying them a gift. This will bring joy to their face knowing that at the end of a long work day, they can go home, put their feet up and enjoy their favorite drink.
- A Generous Donation: A great gift is donating something in your caregiver’s name. You can make a generous donation to their favorite organization or donate an item you no longer use.
A Gift That Keeps On Giving
If you have a vehicle that you can no longer drive or that has been sitting around taking up space for way to long, you can donate it to Vehicles For Veterans. We are a vehicle donation program that helps disabled veterans and their families. Many of our veterans need assistance. We take your old car and recycle or auction it off with proceeds helping veterans all around the U.S.
All you have to do is give us a call at 1-855-811-4838 or fill out our online donation form. Once this is done, you will receive a call from us within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your vehicle pick-up. Lastly, when your vehicle is towed away your will receive a tax deductible receipt in the mail, and have faith knowing that you are helping a veteran in need.