Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
Vehicles For Veterans
Car Donation Foundation d/b/a Vehicles For Veterans is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit vehicle donation program dedicated to providing funding that will help to build better lives for all of our nation’s veterans and their families.
The Vehicles For Veterans program supports disabled veterans and other causes for our nation’s veterans. These causes include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, employment, medical care, disability, pension, and housing.
About Our Charity Recipients
Vehicles For Veterans helps several veterans’ charities throughout the U.S. Charities that have benefited from Vehicles For Veterans include: Homes For Our Troops, Operation Homefront, Veterans Airlift Command, the Fisher House Foundation, the Semper Fi Fund, the Bob Woodruff Foundation, Operation Gratitude, Minnesota Military Family Foundation, and the Gary Sinise Foundation. In the past, Vehicles For Veterans has also donated proceeds to Disabled American Veterans (DAV).
By donating your car, boat, RV, motorcycle or other vehicles, you can support these charitable organizations and further their important work for veterans. Veterans have given so much with their service. Help give back by donating your car to Vehicles For Veterans. For more information on financials and leadership for CDF/VFV, please go to the car donation foundation website.
Whether you live downtown, in a small town, or way out in a rural area, Vehicles For Veterans will come pick up your car at no cost. You don’t need to worry about driving your car to a nearby donation center; we come to you. For more information, click on your state to learn about our services in your area:
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | District of Columbia | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
About Our Services
Making a car donation is a smart move whether you’re just looking for an easy way to give to charity or you want to enjoy the benefits of car donation. Vehicles For Veterans is a car donation program that offers everything you need from a car donation charity. We’re proud to offer our donors these services:
- The Maximum Possible Tax Deduction. Vehicles For Veterans is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation to Vehicles For Veterans is completely tax deductible. After we process your donation, we mail you a tax-deductible receipt.
- Free Towing. Vehicles For Veterans donors don’t have to pay a dime to have their vehicle towed away. We tow cars, boats, RVs, ATVs, snowmobiles and more, all at no cost to our donors. Free towing is especially beneficial for donors who have a vehicle that no longer runs. In most cases, we can accept these vehicles as a donation. This makes car donation the easiest option for anyone who has a vehicle that has seen better days!
- A Streamlined Donation Process. Getting rid of a vehicle on your own is a hassle. Whether you’re trying to trade it in, sell your car online or place an ad in a newspaper, you’ll likely go through an ordeal. Selling or trading in a car on your own rarely gets you the price you were hoping for. Plus you have to deal with the stress of meeting with potential buyers and haggling over prices. Instead, donate your car to Vehicles For Veterans and let us take care of all the details. All you need to do is make your donation online or over the phone and we’ll take care of the towing and paperwork. You’ll feel great knowing the proceeds from your donation will go towards helping veterans’ charities reach more veterans in need.
- Professional Customer Service. Our donation representatives are ready to answer any questions you may have about donating a car to charity. Whether you want to know more about tax deductions, towing, or filling out your title paperwork, we can help.
- Acceptance Of Most Vehicles. Donate the RV taking up all the storage space in your shed, the motorcycle you can only ride three months a year, or the junk car in your backyard. Vehicles For Veterans can take these unwanted vehicles off your hands so you don’t have to worry about them anymore. Don’t hold onto an old vehicle you don’t want to store. Donate it to Vehicles For Veterans instead. In addition, Vehicles For Veterans frequently takes cars and other vehicles that no longer run. A donation is simply the easiest way to get rid of nearly any vehicle.
About Our Donation Process
If you have a car to donate, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly donation staff is ready to accept your donation and help with any questions you have about donating a vehicle to charity. To donate your car, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Call 1-855-811-4838 to speak with a representative, or make your donation online using our car donation form. Both methods are quick and easy. If you donate over the phone, we’ll schedule your vehicle pick-up time right away. When donating online, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your vehicle towing time.
- Your car will be picked up at a time that’s convenient for you. All you need to do is let us know when and where it can be picked up. We take care of everything else!
- Your car will be sold at auction or recycled into new materials. Either way, the proceeds from its sale benefit the veterans’ charities that are recipients of Vehicles For Veterans.
- We’ll mail you a tax-deductible receipt. Save this and use it on next year’s taxes to claim your deduction.
Support The Vehicles For Veterans Mission
Vehicles For Veterans is proud to support the valuable work of veterans’ charities throughout the country. With just a simple car donation to Vehicles For Veterans, you can help provide funds for these charities. All of this is done to ensure that more veterans and their families receive the help they need when they need it.
Whether a veteran is dealing with a disability or a hardship, you will feel great knowing that the proceeds from your donation helps provide these veterans with a better life. All it takes is a few minutes of your time when you donate a vehicle. Support the Vehicles For Veterans mission today.