Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
You can help disabled veterans by donating a car, truck, boat, RV, ATV, or motorcycle to Vehicles For Veterans, whether the vehicle runs or not. Your vehicle donation helps us support disabled and other veterans’ programs that provide strength and encouragement to the American veterans who have served our country. There are many reasons why donating your vehicle is a great choice! To find out all the reasons, read on:
The Many Benefits Of Car Donation
First of all, and most importantly, the proceeds from your donation go toward funding extremely important disabled and other veterans programs. A vehicle donation makes a huge impact on these programs, helping American veterans in a variety of ways. Giving back to veterans is important, and we make the process convenient for you.
Thousands of veterans across the country rely on funding from the programs which Vehicles For Veterans benefits. Give back to those who gave everything to the country today! Donations from people like you and your community can help to bring assistance to every veteran in need! Donate your unwanted car and tell your friends, families and neighbors to do the same. Together, you can make a significant difference. One strong community of support can help disabled and other veterans programs to assist even more unreached veterans.
Because Vehicles For Veterans is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit vehicle donation organization, donors receive many benefits as well. Your donation earns you a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt. When you file your taxes, you can claim this huge deduction. It really pays to donate! Plus, the process is so easy with us.
We Pick Up Your Vehicle Free Of Hassle And Expense!
Posting ads, haggling with buyers and arranging for your car to be towed away are all inconveniences with which you no longer have to deal. Donating your car can benefit you as much as a sale without any of the hassle! Perhaps the vehicle you no longer need is hard to sell because of its condition, price or your location. Vehicles For Veterans solves all those problems!
Vehicles For Veterans will go almost anywhere to pick up your car for free, regardless of its condition! We tow away cars, boats, RVs, ATVs, trucks, motorcycles and trailers. Plus, it pays to donate a car or any other vehicle! Your donation’s sale gives you the maximum tax deduction, while the proceeds make a huge impact on the lives of deserving American veterans.
Thanks to Vehicles For Veterans, you no longer have to post ads, haggle or deal with any hassle. Your unwanted vehicle will cease to take up space in your driveway or garage. We take away your biggest piece of clutter for free, give you a great tax deduction, benefit our nation’s veterans, and we do it all hassle-free! You don’t get any of that when you sell!
Logistics Of Car Donation Tax Deduction
Navigating through the logistics of the IRS can be difficult. Again, we try to do this for you! As you will see, you can get much more for your vehicle than you thought! Tax deductions are money in your pocket, and selling your car doesn’t have the added benefit of helping American veterans.
- We work hard to make it easy for you to get the best tax deduction for your donation! Fill out an online donation form or call 1-855-811-4838 and we will take care of everything else. We pick up your vehicle, it is sold and proceeds benefit disabled and other veterans charities. You also get a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt.
- If your donated vehicle is sold for less than $500, you can claim the fair market value of your vehicle up to $500 or the amount it is sold for if less than fair market value.
- You can claim the exact amount for which the vehicle is sold if the donated vehicle sells for more than $500.
These IRS publications will help give you even more insight on your donation and tax information:
- IRS Pub. 526 – Charitable Contributions tells you what you need to know regarding non-cash charitable contributions.
- IRS Pub. 561 – Determining the Value of Donated Property gives you a helpful look at fair market value.
- IRS Pub. 4303 – A Donor’s Guide to Car Donation fills you in on new tax law.
How To Donate
Donating your car, boat, ATV, motorcycle, RV or trailer to Vehicles For Veterans comes in three easy steps:
- Step one: Call us at 1-855-811-4838 or fill out a convenient online donation form. Our donation experts are here to answer your questions and help you through the process!
- Step two: We will get a hold of you within 24 hours of the next business day to set up your free vehicle pick up! We tow your vehicle from almost anywhere at no cost to you.
- Step three: We mail you your tax-deductible receipt. Then you use it to deduct your taxes at the end of the year. As long as you donate by 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31, your deduction will count toward this year of taxes. In other words, there will never be a better time to donate your car!
Why donate your car? It helps veterans in so many ways by benefiting disabled and other veterans programs. Plus, it benefits you too! Donate today!