COVID-19 Vehicles For Veterans Car Donation Information
Vehicles For Veterans is still accepting vehicle donations. We are taking all the necessary precautions for your safety amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns. Car donation does not require physical contact. While we appreciate your donation, no handshake is required. You can donate over the phone or online. Donating your vehicle is a great way to support disabled veterans during this difficult time.
We believe that our tow truck partners will be able to continue to fully operate and this will allow us to keep picking up your donated vehicles. This may differ from state to state depending upon local conditions. Your donations matter now more than ever. Thank you for your continued support.
Here are some answers to common charity car donation questions at this time:
Is Vehicles For Veterans Still Accepting Car Donations?
Yes! We are still committed to helping disabled and other veterans charities provide important services.
What Protocols Are You Following For Safety?
We are in close contact with our tow truck vendors. They will take precautions and create safe conditions for your vehicle pick up. You can donate without human contact over the phone or online. No handshake is necessary. We will mail your tax-deductible receipt.
Are You Still Picking Up Cars?
Currently, most states are operating as normal. They could change without notice, or at the direction of the state officials. Vehicles For Veterans will continue to provide this important service.
Are You Taking Extra Measures Or Following Social Distancing?
In most cases, social distancing can be accommodated if you have the signed title transfer document and key in an unlocked vehicle. Receipts will be mailed. You can make your donation over the phone or online.
What Are The Advantages Of Charity Car Donation During COVID-19 Concerns?
- No cash needed: You do not need to donate money to benefit important veterans charities. In times like these, it may be difficult the find the extra cash to donate. All you need is an unwanted vehicle. The proceeds from the vehicle donation benefit veterans in need.
- Donate over the phone or online: Our convenient process allows you to make the donation without human contact.
- We come to you: We come to you almost anywhere in the U.S. for your free donation pick up. Our tow truck vendors are taking extra safety precautions. We accept almost all vehicles, running or not.
- It pays to donate: Vehicles For Veterans is a nonprofit 501(C)(3) organization. Therefore, your donation comes with a 100 percent tax-deductible receipt. See our IRS Tax information page for more details.
- Continue to benefit those in need: Your donation will benefit disabled veterans during this difficult time.
How Do I Safely Donate My Car?
- Call us at 1-855-811-4838 or fill out an online donation form. Our donation representatives can answer any questions or concerns you may have about donating during this time. We will still make the process convenient for you.
- We will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to set up your free charity vehicle pick up. At pick up, no handshake is necessary, and our tow truck vendors will take extra precautions.
- We will mail you your tax-deductible receipt. You can collect your receipt in the safety of your home. Use it on your taxes next year to claim your deduction.
Thank you for continuing to support charity during this difficult time.