Minnesota Vehicle Donation Title Questions

Whether you have a Minnesota Certificate of Title for a motor vehicle or not, you can still donate your vehicle to our car donation program. However, we will require a title to complete the donation process. You sign at the bottom of the “ASSIGNMENT OF OWNERSHIP” section in the middle of the front of the title. You shouldn’t write on the back of the title at all. If your situation is unique, or you need help replacing a lost title, please call us to see if we can work with you to complete the donation process.

How to fill out a vehicle title in Minnesota when making a car donation

Click here to go back to our Title FAQ. Please feel free to call us at 1-855-492-9474 with any questions. We can assist in providing you with your state required title documents.

Donate Your Vehicle And Give Back To Disabled Veterans

Of the 19.6 million veterans in the U.S., many require support that comes from your vehicle donation. To donate your vehicle call or fill out the form below.