As we are getting into the winter months and you are noticing your garage space is getting smaller and smaller, it might be time to get rid of that vehicle such as an ATV, motorcycle, car or truck that is taking up needed space. Here are our top reasons to why you should donate today!
- If your vehicle no longer runs or has a problem with the undercarriage making it un-drivable, vehicle donation is a great option. Most car donation programs will pick up your vehicle for free!
- Selling your vehicle can be a major hassle. All of the paperwork and not to mention the haggling buyer can make the selling process a major inconvenience to you.
- Make room in your garage for the vehicles you still use so you don’t have to go outside on those cold mornings and get into a cold vehicle.
- If you live in an area where you don’t have to deal with snow and ice, but sun damage is a big problem, make room underneath your carport to protect the vehicle you are using from the sun.
- You will get a great tax-deduction for the current tax year. If your donated vehicle is sold for less than $500, you can claim the fair market value of your vehicle up to $500 or the amount it is sold for if less than fair market value.
- Are you going back and forth between trading in your vehicle and donating it? If you trade in your vehicle, you might feel like they aren’t giving you the total amount that your vehicle is worth, leaving you to feel unsatisfied.
- The best reason of all to donate your vehicle is when you donate a vehicle to Vehicles For Veterans you will be helping veterans get the services that they need.
About Vehicles For Veterans
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit vehicle donation program helping to provide better lives for our nations veterans and their families. We help several different veterans’ charities throughout the U.S. by providing them with funding from the sales of donated vehicles. If you would like to donate today our process is fast and hassle-free.
- First, call us at 1-855-811-4838 or fill out our online donation form.
- Next, you will receive a call from one of our vehicle donation representatives within 24 hours of our next business day to schedule your vehicle pickup.
- Lastly, you will receive your tax-deductible receipt a few weeks after pickup for the initial $500 dollars. Please don’t be alarmed if your vehicle sells for more you will receive a tax-deductible receipt for the amount sold at a later date.
What are you waiting for? Change a life today with your vehicle donation!