Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
Contributions such as your car donation to Vehicles for Veterans fund outreach and assistance programs that improve disabled veterans’ lives across the U.S. You will feel great knowing that your car donation makes a difference for American veterans.
Your Donation Helps To Provide Veterans With Crucial Programs
When veterans come home, they can bring a wide variety of needs with them. Vehicles For Veterans helps to fund disabled and other veterans programs using your generous donations. You can help make all of this and more possible with a car donation to Vehicles for Veterans.
Car Donation Is Easy In Eugene
On top of the great feeling you’ll get from helping more disabled veterans with the programs and benefits they need, you’ll receive some direct benefits from your car donation.
- You receive fast, free pick-up or towing of your vehicle, anywhere in Oregon including Portland and Salem.
- We are able to accept nearly any type of vehicle, regardless of age, condition or model. We can even accept cars that no longer run.
- Our donation representatives are available to answer questions you may have during the donation process. Plus, we take care of all the work for you.
- Your donation is completely tax deductible. Because we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you receive the maximum possible tax-deduction for your donation.
Change The Lives Of Veterans Forever With Your Car Donation Now
We make car donation as easy as possible so that your vehicle can quickly be on its way to helping veterans in need. To make a car donation to Vehicles for Veterans, simply follow these steps:
- Give us a call at 1-855-811-4838 to make your donation and schedule your free vehicle pick-up.
- Alternatively, fill out our easy online donation form. If you choose this method you will be contacted within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your vehicle pick-up.
- After making your donation, look for your tax deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. Save this for your taxes. Any donation we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 will count for the year that you make your donation.
Donating a car only takes a moment of your time, but can help to create a lasting impact on the lives of men and women who have sacrificed so much to protect our country.