Many of the veterans who serve our country are living with disabilities from their military service or other hardships. Luckily there are many programs that can help veterans, and you can support them by donating your car. With a simple car donation to Vehicles For Veterans, you can help fund a better life for veterans who are going through a tough time.
Car Donation Benefits You And Disabled Veterans
The best part of donating a car to Vehicles For Veterans is that it's a great way to give back to veterans who have given so much for our country. Car donation is also beneficial for you for many reasons:
- It's an easy way to get rid of nearly any vehicle, even if it no longer runs. We accept most makes and models in any condition. Boats, RVs, motorcycles and other vehicles can be donated as well.
- We provide free vehicle towing from anywhere in Illinois, including Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Joliet, and elsewhere.
- You'll feel great knowing your donation helps fund services that improve veterans' lives.
- We're a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, meaning that you will receive the maximum possible tax deduction for your vehicle donation.
- Donating your car is the perfect opportunity to upgrade to a more efficient model. Car donation is also earth-friendly because the vehicles we receive are recycled or auctioned for new owners to use.
Make Your Tax-Deductible Donation In Just A Few Easy Steps
If you have vehicle to donate, you can get started today! Just follow these easy steps to make a donation:
- Call 1-855-811-4838 to speak with one of our donation representatives. They are available to take your donation, help with any questions you may have, and schedule your free vehicle pick-up.
- Alternatively, you can make your donation online with our car donation form. If you choose this method, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to schedule your pick-up time.
- You don't need to go through the car wash, make repairs or do anything else. We take care of all the details for you.
- Wait for your tax deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. Save this and use it when you're doing your taxes to make your deduction.
Turn your unwanted car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle into so much more than a just vehicle by donating it to Vehicles For Veterans.