Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
Long Beach residents have a great opportunity to give back to veterans who have served our country. If you have a car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle you no longer need, consider donating it to Vehicles For Veterans. Our program benefits disabled and other veteran programs that provide a better life for veterans throughout the country. If you’ve been looking for a way to give back to those who have fought to serve our country, car donation is a great option!
Support Veterans’ Programs By Donating Your Car
Veterans face a number of challenges after returning home. Transitioning to civilian life, finding employment and getting to appointments can be even more difficult with a disability, or for those who are going through a hardship. That’s why veterans’ programs are so important.
By donating your car, you help to provide funding for programs that could change the lives of veterans. Other benefits of your donation include:
- Free towing from anywhere in California, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego.
- The maximum possible tax deduction. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donation to us is 100 percent tax deductible.
- An easy way to go green. The cars we receive are either recycled or auctioned to new owners who will continue to use the vehicle.
- A hassle-free way to get rid of your vehicle no matter its age or condition.
- Professional help from our donation representatives. We’re available to help with any questions you may have about donating a car at 1-888-255-2838.
Three Steps To Make Your Tax Deductible Vehicle Donation
Donating your vehicle is beneficial to veterans, the environment and you. We also strive to make it as easy as possible. You can donate your car in just a few minutes and enjoy all the benefits by following these steps:
- Call us at 1-888-255-2838 or fill out an online donation form to make your vehicle donation.
- We’ll arrange a pick-up time that is convenient for you. You don’t need to worry about cleaning your car, filling the tank or making repairs beforehand. We take care of all the details for you.
- Watch for your tax-deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. Save this in your files and use it at tax time to claim your deduction. Any donation we receive before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 counts for that tax year.
If you have a car to donate, you can make a huge difference for the men and women who have fought for our freedom. Donate your car today!