The answer to helping veterans might be sitting in your garage right now! If you have an unwanted car and you don't know what to do with it, consider car donation. Donating a car is beneficial for both you and disabled veterans in your area. No matter where you live in the U.S., your car donation can help change veterans' lives for the better!
How Car Donation Works
If you have an unwanted car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle, donating is much easier than finding a place to store it or trying to place an ad to sell it. Vehicles For Veterans makes it easy for you to donate a car in just a few minutes. All you need to do is:
- Call 1-855-811-4838 or donate online using our car donation form. Our donation representatives will walk you through the process and help you with any questions you may have.
- Pick a towing time. Our representatives will work with you to schedule a convenient vehicle pick-up time. If you choose to donate online, we will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange your vehicle tow.
- Take any personal items from your car and let us know where we can pick it up. Don't worry about going through the car wash or even making repairs. After your car is picked up, watch for your tax deductible receipt to arrive in the mail.
Benefits Of Car Donation
On top of the convenience, car donation comes with a lot of other perks for you. Car donation is a great way to:
- Make more space in your garage or driveway. Instead of holding onto an unwanted vehicle, you can donate it to clear up much-needed space in your shed or garage.
- Get an itemized deduction on your 2016 taxes. Since we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your donation will give you the maximum possible tax deduction.
- Get free towing from nearly anywhere. Whether you're in Washington, Minnesota, Texas, New Jersey or anywhere in between, we'll come to you and pick up your vehicle.
The Impact Of Your Car Donation
The best part of your car donation is that it helps provide a better life for disabled veterans. Your car donation will be auctioned or recycled, and the proceeds from its sale are given to veterans' charities. Your car donation will help fund important programs and services for veterans living with disabilities from their service.
Give back to veterans today and donate your car! It's as easy as calling 1-855-811-4838 or filling out our online car donation form.