Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
Donating your car to Vehicles For Veterans is a great way to make a difference for our country’s disabled veterans. The veterans who have fought for our country often come home with disabilities. Contributions such as your car donation can help support programs that help these veterans and their families. Whether your unwanted vehicle is a car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle, you can donate it to support veterans’ programs in Minnesota and all over the United States.
Don’t Miss Out On The Benefits Of Car Donation
Donating your vehicle is a great way to make a difference for veterans, but there are many benefits for you as well. When you donate your car, you’ll receive:
- Free towing from anywhere in Minnesota including Minneapolis, St. Paul, right here in Rochester, and everywhere in between.
- Acceptance of nearly all vehicles regardless of age or condition. We even accept cars that no longer run!
- A great tax deduction. Since we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your donation to Vehicles For Veterans is 100% tax deductible.
- Professional and courteous service. Our donation representatives are available to help with any questions you may have regarding your car donation.
Donate Your Car In Rochester Today With Just Three Steps
If you’ve made the generous decision to donate your car, you’re just a few minutes away from making a difference. Just follow these steps to complete your donation:
- Call us at 1-844-234-2328 or use our car donation form to make your donation online. If you donate online, one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your free vehicle pick-up.
- We’ll arrange to have your vehicle picked up at a time that’s convenient for you. Simply remove your personal items from your vehicle and let us know where to pick it up. Your vehicle will be towed for free!
- Finally, watch for your tax deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. Save this for your taxes in order to claim your tax deduction. Any donation made before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 counts for the tax year in which you make your donation.
If you have a car to donate, don’t hesitate! You can it make a positive difference in the lives of veterans today!