If you have a veteran in your family or have served in the military yourself, you know how important veterans' services are. Disabled and other veterans charities are an important resource for American veterans.
You can help support programs like these by donating your car to Vehicles For Veterans. We're proud to support programs for disabled veterans with the proceeds from auctioning and recycling vehicles. If you have a vehicle you no longer want, consider donating it to a great cause! Whether you have a car, truck, boat, RV, motorcycle or other vehicle to donate, it will make a difference for veterans in Washington.
Car Donation Is Easy And Beneficial
We strive to make car donation as easy and beneficial as possible for you. When you donate your car, you'll receive:
- Free towing from anywhere in Washington, including Tacoma and Seattle.
- Professional service every step of the way. Our donation representatives can help with any donation questions you may have. Just give us a call at 1-855-811-4838.
- An easy way to get rid of nearly any vehicle. We accept most vehicles even if they no longer run. Whether your car has seen better days, or it's simply last year's model, it can make a difference.
- The maximum possible tax deduction. As a 501(c)(3) charity, we will issue you a tax deduction for your donation.
- An opportunity to go green in Tacoma. Donating your car is an easy way to get it off your hands so you can upgrade to a more efficient vehicle. Plus, cars we receive are auctioned to new owners or recycled.
- A great feeling from helping disabled veterans. Veterans give so much in their service, and car donation can be a great way for you to give something in return.
Donate A Car In Washington State With Free Towing
Donate Your Car Today To Help Disabled Veterans
Making a car donation only takes a few moments. Once you've made the generous decision to donate your vehicle, simply follow these steps:
- Call 1-855-811-4838 or use our online car donation form to make your donation. Our donation representatives will schedule a time for your free vehicle towing.
- You don't need to clean your car, make repairs or fill the gas tank. We take care of everything for you.
- Keep an eye out for your tax deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. You'll need your receipt at tax time in order to make your tax deduction.
Donating your car may only take a moment, but it will leave a lasting impact on the veterans who benefit from your donation.