Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
If you live in the state of Idaho, you have the power to help veterans in need, and all you need to do is donate a car to Vehicles For Veterans. Your donation benefits disabled and other veteran programs. Donate a car, truck, boat, motorcycle, camper, or ATV and help to give back to the veterans who have selflessly fought for our freedom.
Donate Today To Make A Difference For Veterans
To donate a vehicle to Vehicles For Veterans, please call 1-866-920-1917 or fill out an online donation form. Your donation makes a difference in the lives of veterans who are in need of assistance through a hard time.
Your Unwanted Vehicle Can Benefit Veterans
An Idaho car donation can help to ensure that veterans and their families have everything they need during the transition back to everyday life at home. Plus, a vehicle donation provides you with several great benefits as well!
- Enjoy fast and free pick up or towing of your vehicle, whether the vehicle runs or not.
- We will pick up your vehicle nearly anywhere in Idaho.
- You will receive a tax deduction for your charitable contribution.
- Your Idaho car donation contributes to the green movement since your vehicle will be recycled and reused to build new vehicles or auctioned off for a new owner to use.
- You will be helping to provide Idaho veterans and their families with a better life and an easier transition after life away from home.
- When you donate a car, truck, boat, camper, or motorcycle to Vehicles For Veterans, your vehicle donation can help fund programs like stable housing, help covering needs during a crisis and transition services.
Enhance A Veteran’s Life
Returning home as a veteran can be a difficult transition, especially after an injury. Veterans and their families may also be struggling through a hardship that puts a strain on their resources. No matter what a veteran is going through, the proceeds from your donation can help. Donate a car today and give back to veterans across the country who have selflessly fought for our freedom, and have made many sacrifices along the way.