Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
Whether you have veterans in your family or you know a veteran, you know how important veterans’ charities can be. When veterans return home, there is a wide range of problems that may come home with them. Vehicles For Veterans is dedicated to helping veterans in a variety of ways by donating to disabled and other veteran programs across the country. This 501(c)(3) nonprofit car donation organization takes your generous donation of any unwanted vehicle and turns it into something positive for American veterans.
You can support programs when you donate your car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle to Vehicles For Veterans. Your generous automobile donation will help Vehicles For Veterans fund important disabled and other veterans’ programs all around the U.S.
Car Donation Has Many Great Benefits For You As Well
Car donation is a great way to help veterans across the U.S. Donating through our program also provides you with benefits such as:
- Free pick-up or towing of your vehicle, regardless of whether it runs or not.
- Acceptance of most vehicles including cars, trucks, fleet vehicles, RVs, Jet Skis, boats and motorcycles.
- A great tax deduction. As a 501(c)(3) organization, Vehicles For Veterans issues you the maximum possible tax deduction for your donation.
- An easy way to contribute to the green movement. Your car will be recycled to make new vehicles or auctioned to a new owner to use.
- A great way to save money. After you donate your car you won’t have to pay for its insurance, repairs and upkeep.
Car Donation Helps Provide Necessary Services
Vehicles For Veterans has a mission to give back to American veterans with various needs. You can help Vehicles For Veterans fund important veterans’ services when you donate your car. The proceeds from your donated vehicle benefit veterans!
Donating A Car Couldn’t Be Easier
If you have an unwanted vehicle, just follow these steps to make your donation:
- Please call 1-866-920-1917 for immediate scheduling of your vehicle pick-up.
- Alternatively, you may make your donation by filling out our online car donation form. If you choose this method you will be contacted by a member of our staff within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick-up.
- After you’ve made your donation, watch for your tax-deductible receipt to arrive in the mail. Save this for your taxes and enjoy your charitable tax deduction!
With your car donation, you can help more veterans from all over the U.S. receive the help they need.