Easy free pick-up and free towing
100% tax deductible receipt
Help disabled veterans
Vehicles For Veterans is a vehicle donation program that offers an attractive alternative to the hassle of selling your vehicle, trading it in, or having it take up needed space in your garage or driveway. Our charity vehicle donation program helps disabled veterans and other veteran programs. Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, RV, or boat to support advocating for and empowering our nation’s heroes.
Your car donation can help veterans get the services they have earned through their service. You can help veterans to lead high-quality lives with dignity and respect when you donate your vehicle today. Knowing that, your car donation is something to be proud of.
We Pick Up Vehicles Nearly Anywhere In Maine
If you would like to support Vehicles For Veterans by donating your vehicle, you will receive many great benefits. Our car donation program offers:
- Free pick-up or towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Maine.
- The maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation.
- Professional service that makes the vehicle donation process easy and simple.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help veterans.
Three Easy Steps To Help Veterans
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-811-4838 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we’ll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! At no cost to you, we tow all vehicles, anywhere in Maine, including York and Portland. We’ll take your old car even if it doesn’t run.
- Finally, we’ll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive online before 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 count for that tax year, so now is the perfect time to donate a car.